We are recruiting PhD students and post-docs for several projects on program verification, static program analysis, and testing. An overview of our current projects is available on our research page, but we are always interested in exploring new directions.
Key requirements for successful applications:
- Strong commitment to research
- Interest in combining theory and practice
- For PhD students: excellent M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or in a related subject with a strong Computer Science component
- For post-docs: publications in top conferences or journals
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Applications and questions should be sent to Mrs. Marlies Weissert at . The application should include a CV and a description of research interests. We will consider applications until the positions are filled. The start date is negotiable.
More details about the positions:
- PhD and post-doc positions are fully funded and have an attractive salary and social benefits.
- Full scholarships are available for outstanding B.Sc. students interested in the PhD.
- ETH has one of the top computer science departments in the world: CS University Rankings
- Zurich is consistently ranked among the top destinations in the world for quality of life
- General information on doctoral studies at ETH is available at www.inf.ethz.ch/education/ds